Radyo Natin is a public radio network that broadcasts on 100.5 FM from Manila, Philippines, operated by the Manila Broadcasting Company. It broadcasts news, information and music. Radyo Natin has over 100 stations from Aparri in the northernmost part to Bongao in the south and operates 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Slogan: "Your Friend, Your Radio"
Format: Community radio format, Music, Talk.
Genre: Public Affairs, News, Pop.
First air date: December 16, 1997
Owner: Manila Broadcasting Company
Broadcast area: Philippines
- Chillax Time DJ Valeen Kinitan
- Tugstugan Dj Maja Limuyak
- Lunas DJ Dennis
- Evenings with Dennis and Jay
- Best Friends Forever
- Saturday Rewind DJ Kleir
- Sunday Buffet – All The Way!!! DJ Valeen
- Gladly Yours
- Jay Perillo
- Beth Vetonio
- Glady Mabini
- Atty. Ethel EA Aldea
- Website: https://radyonatin.com/
- Address: MBC Building, Star City, CCP Complex, Roxas Boulevard 1307 Pasay City, Philippines
- Phone: +6328326137
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Facebook: @RNNationwide
- Twitter: @RNNationwide
- Instagram: @radyonatinfm/
- Mylene AngobI always enjoy the music you play On ❤️. mmmmuuaaahhhh.. have a nice Tuesday
- John Benedict MarinGood afternoon dj faith, my ultimate goals in life are to find a good job, to get in, to save again and, of course, including love. Greetings to Sir George Batuigas, DJ Jett and DJ Pretty Boy Carrot of our Radio 105.7 Iba, Zambales. Thank you God bless you.
- Venus DiazGood afternoon, Natin Network is my dream business, it's really my clothing line named after me💚🙏 Hello to th Epino family here in Calauaga Quezon, God bless our Natin Rada all over country 😇
- Jamica AniscalNatin Network Station, I am sending you thanks for th latest news and polls that help you express your opinion on this situation.
- Rhufa SaysonIn our family, on weekends, it is always planned to rest only in front of tv.
- AthenaI love the program #DidYouKnow. Thanks to her, I keep my body healthy and fit.
- Delambaca JuvyCool music and news
- Kokoy BinallaHello, if I ever get in a bad mood, I'd rather lock myself up in a room to sleep, and then of course turn on your station, because only your DJs cheer me up 😂😂😂