103.5 Retro Cebu
- Wish 107.5
- Energy 106.7
- Aksyon Radyo Iloilo
- 91.5 Win
- DWWW 774
- NU 107
- Magic 89.9
- Bombo Radyo Baguio
- Bombo Radyo Cauayan
- 97.9 Home
- Jam 88.3
- Star 102.7
- 101.9 Romantic
- Easy Rock
- MOR 101.9
- 90.7 Love
- Bombo Radyo Iloilo
- Mellow 94.7
- 99.5 Play
- Aksyon Radyo Bacolod
- Monster RX 93.1
- Pinoy Rap
- 102.3 Kiss FM
103.5 Retro Cebu is a radio station owned and operated by Ditan Communications, a subsidiary of UM Broadcasting Network. Songs you grew up listening to. The radio covers all social classes of Cebu's metropolitan adult market. This online radio station broadcasts the biggest hits of the last 24 hours a day, 7 days a week non-stop. Sharing information with your audience is very important to Retro Cebu. The Retro Cebu radio website accomplishes this task.
Slogan: "Yesterday's Hits Today!"
First air date: 1995
City: Cebu City
Owner: Ditan Communications (UM Broadcasting Network)
Broadcast area: Central Visayas and surrounding areas
- The Morning Jam 06:00 - 09:00
- Retro cafe 09:00 - 12:00
- Midday cool drive 12:00 - 15:00
- Retro active 15:00 - 18:00
- Retro on the GO 18:00 - 21:00
- Retro Heartbeat 21:00 - 00:00
- Retrovibes Weekend Fridays: 18:00 - 21:00
- Novelty sunday Sundays: 05:00 - 15:00
- POP retro Sundays:15:00 - 18:00
- The 80's playlist Sundays: 18:00 - 21:00
- Sky Vincent
- Jessika Hye
- Teresa Magale Villamorhaluuuu and gud morning to all Djs of Retro my favorite fm.God bless you all
- NinaI love the band Michael Learns To Rock, so I am very happy that they are going on a tour of the Philippines. I'm really looking forward to October 26 to hear their performance.
- AlyHi to all! Can I request a song from Michael Philips titled "PLEASE NAMAN"? Thank you in advance!
- Joel ReyesThank you for your work. I'm listening to you in my coffee shop and on a run with my dog.
- Mary GonzalesI didn't listen to any radio station for years, and then I accidentally stumbled upon Retro Cebu and got hooked! The music you play is "my music". I smile through my tears as I listen. Highly recommended for those who love music from the distant past. They don't make this kind of music anymore. Keep it up, Retro Cebu!