Bombo Radyo Laoag
Bombo Radyo Laoag is a radio station in the Philippines that broadcasts news and music in Laoag City, Philippines on the frequency 711 AM. Among the programs offered by the station, you can find news about local events, programs with the participation of listeners, as well as advertising blocks. Bombo Radyo Laoag has a significant number of listeners and is a popular source of information in this region.
Format: National news, Education, Politics, Entertainment, Public Service.
Genre: News, Drama, Public Affairs.
First air date: 1967
Owner: Bombo Radyo Philippines
Broadcast area: Ilocos Norte and surrounding areas
- Website: https://www.bomboradyo.com/laoag/
- Address: Airport Road 2900 Laoag, Philippines
- Phone: +63 915 624 7835
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Facebook: @BomboLaoag
- Twitter: @BLaoag
- YouTube @channel
- Felecisimo SantellaGood evening, Comrade Bombo Laoag
- Jalon JaylonMaganda gabi po💖💖💖 🌇stay safe God bless
- Toribio AganonAlways Watching from Mabusag sur Badoc I.N god bless you all
- Magdalena Domingo BalicatGood evening po sa lahat. Watching from San Francisco, Luna, Apayao
- ZackI'm listening from home because I'm on 6th day of quarantine. There is a lady who broadcasts th news and reads too fast, although of course she certainly has 100% perfect English, but I can't follow what she says, as if someone is running after her! I hope she will read the news slowly and clearly, Thank you!
- Jonellethank you bombo, thanks to you I am always up to date with the news, you help out because I am a busy person, I do not have time to watch all the news!
- Kaline KListening from Palm Springs, California! Listening in memory of my grandparents, Atty Castor Raval and Mrs Porfiry Buted Raval. Thank you for your responsible and constant work! #batang90s in ilocos!
- Heal Ciagarbombo always listening from apayao.
- Jules BancudHow true is the news that there was a fight in the public market in badoc ilocos norte apo bombo,?
- John RomeroHello at Bombo Laoag! Listening from Palm Springs, California! I remember my distant childhood from the 90s in Laoag when I listen to your station! Thank you for the memories, laughter!