Bombo Radyo Baguio
Bombo Radyo Baguio is a news radio station that broadcasts from Baguio, Philippines on the frequency 1035 AM, operated by Bombo Radyo Philippines, through its licensee People's Broadcasting Service. On the air you will hear Filipino music and a daily broadcast of news programs. This station is available worldwide, allowing it to reach all economic classes and ages, attracting more than 80% of the audience, leaving less than 20% for all other stations in the area.
Format: Education, Politics, Entertainment, Talk.
First air date: 1970
Owner: Bombo Radyo Philippines
Broadcast area: Benguet, La Union and surrounding areas
- Bacolod 630
- Butuan 981
- Cagayan De Oro 729
- Cauayan, Isabela 801
- Cebu City 963
- Kalibo 1107
- Koronadal 1026
- La Union 720
- Laoag 711
- Legazpi 927
- Website: https://www.bomboradyo.com/baguio/
- Address: #87 Lourdes Subdivision Rd., Baguio City 2600
- Phone: +(074) 442-7926
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Facebook: @bomboradyobaguio/
- Twitter: @bombobaguio
- YouTube @channel
- Anig's LockerI really like how the presenters conduct conversations and contests with listeners)) It's always a lot of fun! Thank you for the mood!
- Melchor SebioAnd there are no surveillance cameras on the overpass? I hope that the surveillance cameras are working and at the same time the security is active so that measures are taken immediately..
- VickyI'm waiting for the bombo radyo baguio police report today program
- Cresencia OldicoGood evening mga Ka-Bombo,...
- Randy Duclayanthank you bombo radio, thanks to you I am always up to date with the news, you help out because I am a busy person, I do not have time to watch all the news!
- Yzha LhongBombo station is an excellent radio, everyone is very professional, it is very pleasant to listen to their voices while working.
- John Kennedy TallawanGood morning, Listening po from Pacdal, it's a habbit ko na po makinig ng news sa umaga before work. News and views, and Bombo Network News. Have a nice day
- Naomi LumsecThis has been my favorite bombo station ever since, please update to this date...
- Ricarda Alipcool we listen to bombo station at home
- Mtmas BaguioI love listening to Bombo Radyo while I work.